1. It is a great leisure and recreational experience that can be shared with all ages;
2. It brings your religious history, heritage, holy sites and cultures alive;
3. It enables you to experience your faith spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically;
4. It can inspire and instill a sense of life's purpose into its participants;
5. It enables you to explore God's creation, bringing home the wondrous diversity of places, people, animal life;
6. It is an excellent vehicle for education in world politics, history, cultures, building compassion and respect, breaking down barriers, and promoting tolerance among the world's people;
7. Traveling in the company of one's beloved pastor for a several days develops and deepens the relationship between you, a valuable benefit that cannot be acquired across the distance between pew and altar.
8. Faith travel is a wonderful way to increase participation in your Mission trips, Humanitarian Outreach Programs, Theological Seminars and Conferences, Retreats, Youth Groups, Christian Singles, Bible Study Groups and tours which combine Bible history, Denominational Heritage, and Sightseeing;
9. It can serve as a fundraising vehicle for your church or organization. It's a great way to raise money!
10. And the MEMORIES! Your group will return home refreshed in their faith, more knowledgeable about the world and with new friendships and lots of stories to tell!
So, those are just some of the benefits of Religious Group, or Faith-based, travel. I'd love to discuss the possibilities with you! Give me a call, or drop me a line!